In and Around Lincoln
Then & Now
About the Club
Then & Now - Barclays Bank, High Street
The house on the corner of the Higt Street and Cornhill was demolished in 1873 and replaced by the Midland Bank and then in 1973 replaced by the new Barclays Bank building.
Old photo from Lincoln As It Was by Laurence Elvin, 1974.
© In and Around Lincoln 2005 - 2021