In and Around Lincoln
Then & Now
About the Club
Then & Now - Boultham Park Rd, Dairy
For many years a muddy lane, Boultham Park Road was made into a permanent roadway about 1924-25. Both photos taken at the junction with Dixon St. on the corner where the Dairy used to stand.
Old photo from Lincoln As It Was, Vol II, by Laurence Elvin, 1976.
© In and Around Lincoln 2005 - 2021