In and Around Lincoln
Then & Now
About the Club
Then & Now - The Plough, Newark Road
The Plough, Newark Road, was the Plough Hotel, Bracebridge, dates back to 1802. It has since been modernised still bearing the same name.
Old photo from Lincoln As It Was, Vol IV, by Laurence Elvin, 1981.
© In and Around Lincoln 2005 - 2021