In and Around Lincoln
Then & Now
About the Club
Then & Now - Stonebow 1890s
The Stonebow in the 1890s, on the right the lantern on the wall of the Saracen's Head Hotel, now Waterstones. The corner building was demolished in 1903 to widen Saltergate.
Old photo from Lincoln As It Was, Vol IV, by Laurence Elvin, 1981.
© In and Around Lincoln 2005 - 2021